PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. In addition, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products you see, which websites or search terms refer you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this information collected automatically as "Device Information."
We collect device information using the following technologies:
- "Cookies" are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- "Log files" track the actions that occur on the Site and collect data, including your IP address, type of browser, Internet service provider, reference / exit pages and seals. date hour.
- "Web beacons", "tags" and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how you navigate the Site.
In addition, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, such as your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), Email address and phone number. We refer to this information as "Order Information."
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the order information we generally collect to fulfill orders placed through the Site (including the processing of your payment information, the organization of shipment and the sending of invoices and / or order confirmations). In addition, we use this order information to:
- Contact you;
- Examine our orders to detect possible risks or fraud; and
- When you are in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide information or advertising related to our products or services.
We use the information of the device we collect to help us detect possible risks and frauds (in particular, your IP address) and, in general, to improve and optimize our site (for example, generating analysis on how we navigate and interact our customers with the Site, and to evaluate the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your personal information with third parties to help us use your personal information, as is described above. For example, we use Shopify to boost our online store; You can read more about how Shopify uses your personal information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your personal information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also unsubscribe from Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, a search warrant or other legal request for information we receive, or to protect our rights.
PUBLICITY OF CONDUCT
As described above, we use your personal information to provide you with specific advertisements or marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you. For more information on how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can choose not to receive targeted advertising through the following links:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https: //www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Also, you can choose not to participate in some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance exclusion portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT FOLLOW
Please note that we do not modify the use and data collection practices of our Site when we see a Do not track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we have about you and ask you to do so.